Become SEMrush Local SEO Certified in just 1 day!
Here you will get 100% free & correct SEMrush Local SEO Certification Answers.
Updated SEMrush Local SEO Certification Questions & Answers:
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
How Do You Know If You Need Local SEO?
- When you Google important keywords, the map pack is displayed.
- You have an online shop, and want to partner with the local storehouse.
- You often search for “pizza delivery” from your oﬃce.
There’s No Difference In Ranking Factors Between Traditional And Local SEO, The Only Thing Difference Is The Signal Weights.
Name The Solid Local Link Building Strategy:
- Event sponsorships
- Local meetups
- All of the listed
- Local bloggers
- Neighborhood watch sites
The Most Important Content Tip From Greg Is:
- Read your content out loud.
- Keep it short and sweet.
- Make sure it’s not a duplicate.
- Include the cities you service.
- A foundational signal
- The most powerful ranking signal
- Links that point to your business
- 4.5 to 4.8
- A perfect 5.0
- 4.2 to 4.5
- 4.8 to 5.0
The Link Building Tool Allows You To Discover Whether An Acquired Backlink Was Indexed By Google. True Or False?
- Only negative reviews
- Every single review
- Only positive reviews
- Only a few positive and a few negative
Your Google My Business Listing Is
- Only important if you’re a service-area business
- Not as important as it used to be
- Not needed if you have a website
- Basically your new home page
If You’re Using The Standard “What’s New?” Template, Google Posts Stay Live For
- One month
- 7 days
- 24 hours
You’re Allowed To Ask And Answer Your Own Questions In The GMB Questions And Answers Section.