Become SEMrush Content Marketing Fundamentals Certified in just 1 day!
Here you will get 100% free & correct SEMrush Content Marketing Fundamentals Certification Answers.
Updated SEMrush Content Marketing Fundamentals Certification Questions & Answers:
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
True Or False: Based On The Content, Consumers Can Choose One Brand Over Another.
Who Is NOT A Member Of A Content Marketing Team?
- Customer success specialist
- The content strategist
- A designer
- SEO / Data analyst
What Is One Goal You Can Accomplish Using Content Marketing?
- Increase website traffic
- Train employees
- Complete a work retreat
How Many Competitors Do You Need To Have In Order To Analyze The Competition?
Fill In The Blank. Audience Research Largely Consists Of Understanding The___that Your Customer Faces, And What Solutions Your Business Can Offer.
When You’re Running A Content Audit, What Is The First Thing You Need To Do?
- Write out the original goals/objectives
- Compile all content URLs into a spreadsheet
- Collect engagement metrics from social media
Which SEMrush Tool Will Help You Create New Topic Ideas To Create Content With?
- Post Tracking
- Content Audit
- Topic Research Tool
- SEO Writing Assistant
- A calendar listing what social media posts are scheduled and when
- A shareable resource that all teams can use to plan content marketing activity
- A calendar of important holidays to focus content on
What Should The Average Length Of Paragraphs In A Blog Post Be?
- 10-12 sentences
- 1-2 sentences
- 5-7 sentences
- 2-4 sentences
When It Comes To Optimizing A New Blog Post, Which Parts Of The Content Should Be Optimized?
- Headers, footers, title tags, meta-titles, and the meta-description
- Headers, footers, title tags, meta-titles, meta-description, URL, internal linking, and navigation
- Headers, footers, title tags, meta-titles, meta-description, URL, internal linking, navigation, and social media URLs
What Is A Great Way To Make Sure Your Content Is Seen By Your Fans, Their Friends, And Your Target Audience?
- Post the same piece of content every day
- Promote the content on social media through a Boosted Post
- Have the customer success team call and notify customers of a new content release
How Can You Update A Piece Of Content To Make It High-Quality Content? Choose 3 Options.
- Divide the piece into smaller pieces, and post them separately
- Make the CTA clearer
- Implement more relevant keywords
- Improve the headlines
What Is The Best Way To Gain Leads From Content Marketing?
- Have a pop-up box on each blog post
- Create a piece of content a user has to exchange information to access
- Ask at the end of every paragraph for the user to sign up